All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Johnny and the Zephyrs Public gig Hockley Heath Tomorrow night!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
It's a very, very rare thing for JATZ to be doing a public performance, but just incase you're anywhere near The Oak, Hockley Heath, Warwickshire B94 5NW tomorrow night, then pop in for a night of raucous Rock 'n' Roll! It'll be good to see you there.

Fraser Jarvis

Cant make it as we're on a band social evening, drink far to much, free meal thing, good look though hope it goes well, and this time Pete try not to chase those old dears around the dance floor with your sax....sooner or later your going to have a load of very jealous old boy's chasing you out of the joint!

dooce

Locality
Daventry
Ah bugger - I'll be in Sarfend-on-sea.

The Oak at Hockley - that brings back a few memories of ill-spent yoof. Have a good one, as ever!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
Hope it goes well Pete. A little too far for me, why don't you guys play in a civilised place?

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Hope it goes well Pete. A little too far for me, why don't you guys play in a civilised place?

Always making excuses is our Kev but you do realise Croydon is even further away.

Have a good one.

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse

What, Munich you mean?

I got arrested there once, but that was a very long time ago.......

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom