support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

johnboys Graftonite B5 mouthpiece demo

I'm not cheap, How dare you!!!
Seriously though, I have recently finished eight weeks of radio therapy (cooking my guts), for prostate cancer, and it's left me absolutely nackered. As you hear on the tracks, I don't have enough breath at the moment, but things will improve!
Get the results at around Christmas.

Scary stuff.... I heard it left you de-knackered, so you should be good to go!

Darned thing is we have about a 1 in 3 chance of suffering teh same thing. Far too high for my liking. Let us know how it goes! K

John, I hope your on the mend and wish you all the best with your recovery. As for the sax, well music, along with laughter, is the best medicine. Your obviously in the right place for a bit of both then!!! :w00t: ;} :)))

I'm not cheap, How dare you!!!
Seriously though, I have recently finished eight weeks of radio therapy (cooking my guts), for prostate cancer, and it's left me absolutely knackered. As you hear on the tracks, I don't have enough breath at the moment, but things will improve!
Get the results at around Christmas.

Hi Kev & Taz,

Got the results, "All CLEAR!!!!!!!"

The only problem now is, I have female hormone injections for the next nine months. My "boobs" are growing, and I look as though I'm nine months pregnant (my wife tells me it's all the booze, but I don't believe her).

John.

JohnGIRL ...

Hi Kev & Taz,

Got the results, "All CLEAR!!!!!!!"

The only problem now is, I have female hormone injections for the next nine months. My "boobs" are growing, and I look as though I'm nine months pregnant (my wife tells me it's all the booze, but I don't believe her).

John.

As I said in my recent email to you John ... That is just the most fantastic news mate ... :w00t::):w00t:

But ...

I didn't know that your boobies were becoming so sexy ... :mrcool

Fancy coming to the pictures wiv me this Friday ??? :)))

Cheers mate ... ;}

John, wonderful news!!!!!!

Not so sure about the injections, boobs would be my smallest worry... Chasing guys, losing my beard, voice going up a little..... :w00t: Best get a bari to maintain some semblance of masculinity. ;}

But better than the alternatives! Especially Sunray's offer.... :)))

Best celebrate and start working on the breath control. Once the exercises sound like heavy breathing your wife will know you're back to normal. >:)

Short of breath? - So we can still crawl mate ...

Which film are we going to see?

John.

The film is just a cover - the real reason for going out on Friday is ...

A long weekend celebration ... Or better known as Pub [and bar] Crawl - lmao ... :w00t:

Maybe even a few nightclubs if we are still standing mate ...

Don't tell the missus ... ;}

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that a weekend on my cruiser "Antalya", trying all of the waterholes in the Solent would suit you guys.
What about that?
If you can find the time, we could pop accross to France, and do the Normandy coast (my favorite).

John.

I think that a weekend on my cruiser "Antalya", trying all of the waterholes in the Solent would suit you guys.
What about that?
If you can find the time, we could pop accross to France, and do the Normandy coast (my favorite).

John.

Now the waterholes of the Solent - that is a subject dear to my heart and something I know a LOT about >:)

Hi Paul, thanks for that!!

But I see you've been a naughty boy, and have been splashing out on some gear. You know what I think - "GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!"

Things are getting back to normal hear gig wise, and I have met a couple of "new" guys who are good guitarist's and have played a gig with them, and there are lots of good vibes! Have played three gigs this week, and it look as though they are going to be weekly.
Did look at your site and understand (you know what I mean).

John.

Hi Paul, thanks for that!!

But I see you've been a naughty boy, and have been splashing out on some gear. You know what I think - "GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks John!!! I have been naughty haven't I :))) Loving it though!!!

Things are getting back to normal hear gig wise, and I have met a couple of "new" guys who are good guitarist's and have played a gig with them, and there are lots of good vibes! Have played three gigs this week, and it look as though they are going to be weekly.

Glad to hear that you've got some new gigs lined up! I've just about got over my stage fright so hoping I can start something low key in the near future!

Did look at your site and understand (you know what I mean).

Cool! Hoping to update it soon with a musician page or even start a new site specifically!

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom