For sale is my JP043 Curved Soprano, never really got on with it. I think deep in my heart I really wanted a straight sop Teacher has had a go with it, it sounds great.
It comes with
- Rovner Light Ligature
- Yamaha 5C Mouthpiece
- Stock Mouthpiece and Rico Graftonite B5 (both of these do not work well with this sax)
- Hahn Reed (used once, prefer cane reeds on the 5C)
- BG Microfiber pull through
- Stock Neckstrap - it's crappy, get a proper one. I use my alto's strap.
- K&M Stand for curved soprano!
- Neck cork was newly replaced after purchase - original was in crappy condition.
- Berkley's How To Play Tenor Saxophone book
- Stock JP case.
Main issue with this sop is cosmetic, see the first picture, there appears to be a sort of solder mark of sorts. But the lacquer there seems to be in good condition.
Price: £250.00 OBO + shipping, 5% to Pete's Charity.
UK sales preferred, please ask.