All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

John Packer 141 Blues Alto

Mack

jp3.jpg jp0.jpg jp5.jpg jp2.jpg jp8.jpg jp7.jpg
jp6.jpg

Price:£300. Seller donates 5%.

John Packer JP 141 Blues Alto Sax in excellent condition - recently serviced by our very own Griff. Comes with an old and rather battered Yamaha mouthpiece which you can either keep or bin! Also 3 unused/sealed Vandoren No.2 reeds.

The 141 Blues is the step up from the 041/045 models - John Packers tell me they are made in a Taiwan factory rather than their Chinese set-up which does the "student" models. Bigger than usual bell - Griff commented on the extra power and projection when he serviced it - liked it. See the john packer website at http://www.johnpacker.co.uk/Catalogue/Woodwind/Saxophone/Alto-Saxophone/Student/JP141-Blues-Alto-Sax-Eb-Saxophone-with-Rose-Brass-Bell-101415

Fortunately this model has the white pearls rather than the black ones as in the image on the website (I have a JP141 Blues tenor which is having the black pearls replaced by Griff - not a good look!), and it comes in a proper brown case with catches not the cheap zipped one in the picture. The horn has a rose brass body - a bit subtler than some rose brass finishes, ie, it doesn't look pink - just a rather richer than usual gold.

No dents - just a very few cosmetic marks - I would describe as a used horn in execllent condition. If not satisfied return it for a complete refund less the postage.

Any questions, or if you want pictures of any particular part just PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom