• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Jody Jazz DV Tenor Mouthpiece

guyfromthesticks

Hi Everyone, for sale Mint Jody Jazz DV 7* to many mouthpieces to little cash absolutly mint inc Rovner type ligature original box No point in uploading pictures it is a new as a secondhand mouthpiece can look... I bought two the DV and DVCHI http://www.jodyjazz.com/dv.metal.sax.mouthpieces.html have a read Fixed price £240
Santa couldn't do a better deal than that. 10% to Pete's Charity if you want pictures I'll do them but its new other than the fact I owned it. I could trade wouldn't mind a PPT tenor the slimline one preferably rubber too many metal ones as it is.

A great mouthpiece, i ave the alto version so i KNOW that whoever buys this will have a fantastic mouthpiece and at a great price too...
good luck with the sale.

A great mouthpiece, i ave the alto version so i KNOW that whoever buys this will have a fantastic mouthpiece and at a great price too...
good luck with the sale.

Thanks, yes fantastic the quality is there I prefer the dvchi that just a personal thing. I have bought 6 new mouthpieces this year and I think it's time for some to go, shouldn't be to hard at that price.

Kinda tempted. I already have a MBII, how is it compared to MBII? Cheers.

Hi Tommy I have never tried a MB11 but from what I've saw about it it's a completely different piece at around twice the price I would hope so but that's only on a monetary basis. Will give free postage and packing. Also let me say I can't believe this is actually still here money must be tight with all these musicians and budding musicians someone make me an offer I might be feeling generous.

Last edited:
Yep, Sandstone - LOL .. I guess the odd palm tree dotted about could be classed as close to the sticks as Egypt gets ....... anyway the good news is that it`s not going to cost a mint to get that piece to our White faced Friend :)

Back
Top Bottom