All profit supporting   special needs music

JJ dvny, otto link, Dukoff,Selmer,Lebayle etc etc...

thesaxman71

::::
Here is a little list of mouthpieces and ligatures I am selling, all prices include shipping.
Tips, rails and bite plates are all good...
***5% donation to the charity if any are sold here***

Soprano sax:
s1...Beechler bellite 8 with ligature, metal mouthpiece, sweet playing little beast, no cap - £130 SOLD
s2...Selmer S80 C* hard rubber mouthpiece - £50
Alto sax:

a1...Vandoren A100 hard rubber, a bit faded, discolour but purely cosmetic, no problem on the playing - £40
a2...(early) Lebayle jazz 8* metal mouthpiece, bullet chamber, nice projection - £130 SOLD
a3...classic all original vintage Otto link Tone edge 7* slant signature hard rubber, a fantastic blowing mouthpiece with a great sound - £250 SOLD
Tenor sax:

t1...Selmer S80 C hard rubber writing is faded, and discolour again only cosmetic - £60
t2...Jody jazz DV NY 8* 24kt plated, a great mouthpiece with nice thick sound and edge - £250 SOLD
t3...Lebayle jazz 7* metal mouthpiece, very good all round tone - £130 SOLD
Baritone sax:

b1...Selmer S80 C* hard rubber, faded writing, slight discolour, purely cosmetic as we all know - £70 SOLD
b2...Dukoff M6 (Miami made) silverite, in great condition and a beauty to play - £200
b3...Selmer S80 E hard rubber, very faded and discoloured but no effect on playing - £75
b4...Florida Otto link 6*with original cap and ligature, original facing, fantastic condition, no teeth marks and a great rare vintage beast of a baritone mouthpiece especially in this condition - £450**
(**price has been dropped from £525 and they can go for a lot more!)
Ligatures:
L1...Francois Louis ultimate (brass) for tenor, fits my dukoffs, lawtons and most metal pieces - £40
L2...Selmer 3 band alto in mint condition silver plated fits metal alto pieces - £35
L3...Borgani flexitone, with original box, this is a copy of the classic Selmer magnitone ligature and fits most mouthpieces, alto, tenor, baritone and i have tried t on all, (it is currently on my clarinet!) - £35

Anyone interested please message me and I am always open to trades, pictures available on request through private message and sound clips if I have time.

I also have other sax gear and saxes for sale or trade, just ask

thanks for looking y'all...
Ian

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamesmac

Here is a little list of mouthpieces and ligatures I am selling, all prices include shipping.
Tips, rails and bite plates are all good...
***5% donation to the charity if any are sold here***

Soprano sax:
s1...Beechler bellite 8 with ligature, metal mouthpiece, sweet playing little beast, no cap - £130
s2...Selmer S80 C* hard rubber mouthpiece - £50
Alto sax:

a1...Vandoren A100 hard rubber, a bit faded, discolour but purely cosmetic, no problem on the playing - £40
a2...(early) Lebayle jazz 8* metal mouthpiece, bullet chamber, nice projection - £130
a3...classic all original vintage Otto link Tone edge 7* slant signature hard rubber, a fantastic blowing mouthpiece with a great sound - £250
Tenor sax:

t1...Selmer S80 C hard rubber writing is faded, and discolour again only cosmetic - £60
t2...Jody jazz DV NY 8* 24kt plated, a great mouthpiece with nice thick sound and edge - £250
t3...Lebayle jazz 7* metal mouthpiece, very good all round tone - £130
Baritone sax:

b1...Selmer S80 C* hard rubber, faded writing, slight discolour, purely cosmetic as we all know - £70
b2...Dukoff M6 (Miami made) silverite, in great condition and a beauty to play - £200
b3...Selmer S80 E hard rubber, very faded and discoloured but no effect on playing - £75
b4...Florida Otto link 6*with original cap and ligature, original facing, fantastic condition, no teeth marks and a great rare vintage beast of a baritone mouthpiece especially in this condition - £450**
(**price has been dropped from £525 and they can go for a lot more!)
Ligatures:
L1...Francois Louis ultimate (brass) for tenor, fits my dukoffs, lawtons and most metal pieces - £40
L2...Selmer 3 band alto in mint condition silver plated fits metal alto pieces - £35
L3...Borgani flexitone, with original box, this is a copy of the classic Selmer magnitone ligature and fits most mouthpieces, alto, tenor, baritone and i have tried t on all, (it is currently on my clarinet!) - £35

Anyone interested please message me and I am always open to trades, pictures available on request through private message and sound clips if I have time.

I also have other sax gear and saxes for sale or trade, just ask

thanks for looking y'all...
Ian

That's a very good price for the JJDVNY. On eBay expect to pay £100 more

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Yeah it is cheap , shame it`s not a 7 , you`d need a gob like a beartrap (or 1.5 reeds) for 8* !!

Jamesmac

Yeah it is cheap , shame it`s not a 7 , you`d need a gob like a beartrap (or 1.5 reeds) for 8* !!
Not so. If you check with Jody's website he suggests using a slightly harder reed than with the link equivalent .

thesaxman71

using a 2.5 is fine, a lot people get so scared of openings over 7 with no need, it is a fantastic mouthpiece but i already have what suits me and my superking is a 9* or 10 by the way and i use 2.5 reeds on it.

thesaxman71

in reality a lot of people who play 7 tips and go up can hardly notice the difference except extra power you get in projection and this dvny is very easy to blow.

thesaxman71

another alto mouthpiece to add to the sale:

a4...Lawton 8* B ebonite alto mouthpiece with built in ligature and Lawton cap with original box - £225 Sold

Last edited by a moderator:

thesaxman71

update
b1...Selmer s80 c* SOLD elsewhere
a4...Lawton ebonite alto 8* SOLD elsewhere

come on people someone must be interested in one of my pieces for sale and i can always work out a payment plan if ya skin (we all get that way but still want gear) and if sold here a donation will be made.

Jamesmac

Havent done anything with it, busy with the 10M alterations, but will see willie soon.
Keep you posted

Sorry for the confusion. I meant alterations to my 10M. The 23 has a spring on the top stack that won't stay put, but Willie will sort that out. I like to sell it it full working condition. I'm funny like that:)
The thing is with the 10M I am making adjustments in steps( do a bit, live with it a bit then do another bit) I've finished the side and palm keys, now working on the position for my left thumb/ octave key. When it's finished, willie is going to re-regulate it as it's been a couple of months since the re-pad. So when up in London I'll ask him to sort out the 23. Should be around 2 weeks time.:)

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom