All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Jesus is Ming the Merciless

Colin the Bear

Good old Flash is on the telly. Couldn't work out where I'd seen Ming before. He Played Jesus in "The Greatest story ever told"

That's quite a range.

BigMartin

Good old Flash is on the telly. Couldn't work out where I'd seen Ming before. He Played Jesus in "The Greatest story ever told"

That's quite a range.
Yep, he's also in The Seventh Seal, A film which I watched because I thought I ought to, but found surprisingly enjoyable.

BigMartin

I've seen the sequel, too. Surprisingly, it's called "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey".

navarro

That's quite a range.
Max Von Sydow in my mind one of the greats and associated with the `Art Film Movement.` His performance in `Dune.` was brilliant. Regds. N.

DaveW

That Flash Gordon film was so well done, it took me back to Saturday matinees at the local flea pit :thumb:

Colin the Bear

6d downstairs 9d upstairs, Buster Crabbe in black and white, an ice lolly at the interval, a few cartoons and home for tea. Happy days.

rhysonsax

And he's in Robin Hood now. He's the one with the best accent.
I watched that (again) last night. Max von S was good.

All of the first part (siege of the castle in France and death of King Richard) was filmed in the woods behind our house. They built an amazing castle out of scaffolding with cladding.

Ever since Gladiator (filmed in 1999) the woods have been used for a lot of films and it makes for some interesting walks.

Rhys

Colin the Bear

I couldn't follow the plot. Calling it Robin Hood threw me. I was expecting it to be about Robin Hood. All the Irish music and wandering regional accents didn't help. The Narnia Chronicles was easier to follow.

old git

Tremendous Bore
I couldn't follow the plot. Calling it Robin Hood threw me. I was expecting it to be about Robin Hood. All the Irish music and wandering regional accents didn't help. The Narnia Chronicles was easier to follow.

Do you have to make the who;e thing first, or is Narnia available through just the back of an IKEA flatpack?

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
I watched that (again) last night. Max von S was good.

All of the first part (siege of the castle in France and death of King Richard) was filmed in the woods behind our house. They built an amazing castle out of scaffolding with cladding.

Ever since Gladiator (filmed in 1999) the woods have been used for a lot of films and it makes for some interesting walks.

Rhys
If You Go Down To The Woods Today Your Sure Of A Big Surprise If You Go Down To The Woods Today You'll Never Believe Your Eyes

Sorry couldn't resist ....John

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
6d downstairs 9d upstairs, Buster Crabbe in black and white, an ice lolly at the interval, a few cartoons and home for tea. Happy days.
Those were the days heh where I lived it was Saturday morning so you you were home in time for dinner or maybe lunch depending on status I suppose

Kingsleyhk

If you go down to the woods today

You're sure of a big surprise

If you go down to the woods today

You'll see a crap actor (fill in the name of your choice) in disguise

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom