support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Jeeves and Wooster

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Café Supporter
I decided to build one of Pete's clip on mics (recipe on Taming the Saxophone)

here it is on the Bari:

SAM_0232.jpg

and here it is recording Jeeves and Wooster on the Bari

http://snd.sc/14at8r5

That looks great Mandy, but the clip looks a bit funky, if you look at those cheap coat hangers with the clips that hold trousers I think you'll agree one of those would be much better + they have a good tight grip and rubber inserts, and the biggi....they are black to match the rest of the mic

I love Hugh Laurie and Stephen Frye. The difference between Wooster and House shows the range of Laurie's acting skills. It seems all the best "American" film stars are from the U.K. and Australia. What's up with that?????

That looks great Mandy, but the clip looks a bit funky, if you look at those cheap coat hangers with the clips that hold trousers I think you'll agree one of those would be much better + they have a good tight grip and rubber inserts, and the biggi....they are black to match the rest of the mic
You could be right, Fraser. I was following Pete's instructions to the letter. I haven't diversified to other clips yet! :D

Sounds great. I definitely have to build myself one of those mics.
And also have to finish watching the series (much more difficult for me to understand than "A bit of...", despite having read most of the books).

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom