It's that time of year again

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Good Luck to all fellow musicians who anticipate meeting themselves coming back over the next few weeks!

My Christmas performance overload starts on Thursday, with 2 performances, 2 on Friday, 2 on Saturday 1 on Sunday,,,,and so we keep going for three or more weeks! with the last 2 on 20th December!

See you on the other side!

o_O:sax:

rhysonsax

Good luck with all of them.

How many of them are paid ?

Our 17 piece big band has just been offered the chance to play outdoors in December for 45 minutes. If I could work out what £50 divided by 17 is, I could decide whether we have been insulted for Christmas !

Rhys

nigeld

I think I need a different ligature
Subscriber
Our 17 piece big band has just been offered the chance to play outdoors in December for 45 minutes. If I could work out what £50 divided by 17 is, I could decide whether we have been insulted for Christmas !
That's not even enough to buy a pair of fingerless gloves. (Which you will need.)

tenorviol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
When I used to sing a lot, and if I was playing in the wind band this year (having a break) it used to be nuts. The maddest was the year I sang Messiah 8 times in 6 weeks... plus 9 concerts... I’ve just got two singing gigs and one orchestra one this year.

Top Bottom