support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

It's raining here in Essex and I'm finally signing up...

MrPizza

Hi,
I have been getting bits of info from the forums for ages, and at last realised that I ought to have signed up, really. Not that I've got much expertise... but I do a lot of thinking.
Been playing for about 15 yrs, just jamming really for the first ten before I had my first lesson about 3 yrs ago. Oh dear...... to paraphrase that American politician guy.. There are things that you don't know, and there are things that you know that you don't know, and ................well at least now I can read music, even if it is too slow to play live. Still, every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.;}
Saw Pete on stage the other week with the Dirty Dozen Brass BAnd. They are an amazing act that you just have to see. Can't praise them highly enough, they've got EVERYTHING you want!!
Going to see if Roger Lewis and Kevin Harris have been mentioned in the great Players section...
cheers

Wow, what a wonderful welcome, thanks folks! So many replies in such a short time, I guess either sax players are either very friendly, or hungry enough that any mention of food gets em interested....

I was wondering if this was a reference to pizza, Vivaldi or tamla motown. My money's on the first.

I would recommend Master and Margarita.

About classical music, old good Mozart or some, to stay on the classics. But Rite of Spring can be life-changing

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom