All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

It's nothing personal

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
I have changed the way new users are registered. This is a further attempt to stop spammers.

You don't see many spammers here, that's because we are reasonably successful at stopping them)

BUT

There was some kind of hiccup and it meant that a couple of established members found their posts needed approval instead of appearing immediately.

You have not been naughty, it is just teething issues with the new system I think. Sorry about that.

Taz

Busking Oracle
That's a shame I like being naughty
Get back in the corner, as OG would say, "That nice Mr Thomas" is only doing this for your good!

Good on ya Pete, not that I'd noticed any problems though! Is that 'cos I'm special?

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
Get back in the corner, as OG would say, "That nice Mr Thomas" is only doing this for your good!

Good on ya Pete, not that I'd noticed any problems though! Is that 'cos I'm special?
Of course you're 'special' Taz, but don't go out in a frock.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber

you're lucky Taz... the paranoia was setting in here. I thought I'd been a very naughty girl :crying: and worse still, I couldn't remember what I might have done wrong >:)

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Funny thing is that Taz' post about not noticing any problems is also one that was moderated:w00t:
And he didn't notice :rolleyes:

>:)

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
you're lucky Taz... the paranoia was setting in here. I thought I'd been a very naughty girl :crying: and worse still, I couldn't remember what I might have done wrong >:)
Isn't that a sign that you had a good time?

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom