its been a while...

Hi guys,

I've not been on here for a long time, but used to be a regular a couple of years ago - unfortunately work etc has taken over and I don't get much time.

Think last time I was on I was just starting music college, and currently I'm just going into my 3rd year studying jazz, and working for myself as a designer.

Just though I'd come on, as a blues festival I work with - Maryport Blues - is on next week. (See attached poster) Just thought some of you may be interested if you're about and up north, its a great festival in a really nice town. I'll be there - so give me a shout if you're interested (or already have tickets?)

Really glad the forum is still going strong, and will certainly try and check back a little more regularly that I have being (which shouldn't be hard!) Be cool to hear from anyone who remembers me from back in the day too...

take care,

Oli

(this might need to be in doorbell section - didn't really know- feel free to move if you want Pete)

Attachments

Linky Lee

Hey! Long time no see.

I too have had periods away from the forum, as have a few other members from the older forum. Glad the course is going well.

Festival looks great but I'm no way near it, I feel festival deprived. I need to put more effort into attending festivals and gigs.

OP
O
Hey! Long time no see.

I too have had periods away from the forum, as have a few other members from the older forum. Glad the course is going well.

Festival looks great but I'm no way near it, I feel festival deprived. I need to put more effort into attending festivals and gigs.
Hi lee,

good to hear theres someone I remember on here - hows things? what you up to these days?

(PS Reading's good, but Leeds is better :p lol)

Top Bottom