Tutorials

It's back.

OP
old git

old git

Tremendous Bore
Of course it wont be the same without Humph but it is a descendant of 'Does the team think' which was introduced by 'When ignorance is bliss, it's a folly to be wise.' and Clue survived and will again.
Humour like everything else, changes. Exception made for Tarzan's loincloth. ;}

Pjonah

I saw the snippet on tv this morn and was pleased to see Rob Brydon as the "Chair".

I will be listening out for it, whilst Humph clearly made the show in his own image, Barry, Tim and Greame etc played a large part in the shows success.

Should be good nonetheless.

Young Col

You sure you didn't mean to write
"I was disgusted by the diminished fifth. Humph would have had nothing to do with a cheap diminuendo"?

Up to the usual standard I thought - pretty bawdy. Humph would have approved.

Pjonah

What the hell was I talking about, I was under some wierd illusion Rob Brydon was chair full time, they're having four chairs by all accounts.

Stephen Fry was of course coarse in the finest tradition, but I particularly liked the "Van Morrison" joke, one to remember!

Young Col

Simon
Yes, a rotating chair (a term that is itself worthy of a comment on the show!), but having see Rob Brydon on the TV clip I too thought he would be doing the first one.

"Van Morrison" was certainly memorable as was Victoria Wood's definition of "chateleine", but I won't be persuaded to repeat it here!
Colin

Pjonah

Simon
Yes, a rotating chair (a term that is itself worthy of a comment on the show!), but having see Rob Brydon on the TV clip I too thought he would be doing the first one.

"Van Morrison" was certainly memorable as was Victoria Wood's definition of "chateleine", but I won't be persuaded to repeat it here!
Colin
So much amusement in one half hour!

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom