support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Italian Maigret

Chris Jones

Locality
Lichfield, Staffordshire.
:) cheers! I like doing this on internet it doesn't always work and it can take time but there is lots of information out there!

Yes Nice Detective Work. My ex has brain washed my kids, haven’t seen them since February 2011. Stick around Milandro my kids may need you to find me one day…:thumb:

Re: Help Required if you can ?

You better give me your phone number and address already then or make sure that you go somewhere where you list yourself in the phone book.
Then make also sure you make a couple of records that get you famous and stay recorded in the history of British Music (for the pictures in 40 50 years...... you know!);}

Last edited by a moderator:

Milandro stalks moodily along the rainy canals of Amsterdam in his fedora and trench coat.... 'down these darkened canals a man must go.....' To the sound of Harlem Nocturne- of course!

Do you think he is smoking a Strand?

Milandro stalks moodily along the rainy canals of Amsterdam in his fedora and trench coat.... 'down these darkened canals a man must go.....' To the sound of Harlem Nocturne- of course!

I no longer smoke but I love Maigret!
locandina.jpg

In The shadows stands a figure, tall but none descript…..(maybe we could make a story of this.???

well, if someone does that I'd like to suggest the title song of the Italian Maigret series ( here in the French version by Luigi Tenco)

Milandro tiges maussade des pluies le long des canaux d'Amsterdam dans son chapeau et trench .... «bas de ces canaux sombres, un homme doit aller ..... Dans l'ombre se dresse une figure, mais aucun grand descript '

As a huge fan of all things noir I'd love ot joni in but my French, though its served me very well down the ages, tends to veer towards the plainly functional and isn't really suited for flights of creativity......

"Do you think he is smoking a Strand? "
No, Bill, Schimmelpennink Duet.

I wonder if he has his sax under his arm ready to play..Could be quite atmospheric..

Chris

I wonder if he has his sax under his arm ready to play..Could be quite atmospheric..

Chris
The canals of Amsterdam are fantastically atmospheric in the fog-an ideal noir location

Perhaps a French noir classic in a " hard boiled " version would be also nice....

Just tried to find a decent clip from 'Rififi' to add but couldn't find anything that really summed it up... magnificent piece of cinema

would this do?

As well as this mainly walking, alone does he drive like Steve McQueen in Bullitt over Amsterdam's many steep hills?

As well as this mainly walking, alone does he drive like Steve McQueen in Bullitt over Amsterdam's many steep hills?
No hills in Amsterdam but one could have a decent chase scene all the same!