All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

It hurts me too,,, Soprano

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Catch up starts now. Heres my version of the haunting track by Wades friend. This is the stuff that I love most. I dig more of the ambient soundscape vibes. I loved the way this simple piece has come out. For me its the best thing I've done in a while and I could not, want not to better it. Another case of less is more which is my 2014 goal. Using my new setup, PPT 8 mp, Elkhart bronze deluxe 1 piece soprano.

Jamesmac

Very Nice, the only down side for me is, that it was too short. I could have enjoyed that kind of music for much longer.

daveysaxboy

Very Nice, the only down side for me is, that it was too short. I could have enjoyed that kind of music for much longer.

Cheers now. I was going to loop the track but time was the thing. I will do a longer version in the future. Its a very nice track.

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
Very 'Garbarek' like in places.. Your sop playing has jumped
forward over the last few tracks Davey..

Chris..

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
Davey that was gorgeous and would be perfect in an alternative therapy room. So relaxing, I could close my eyes and drift off. I hope this sounds like a compliment :)

daveysaxboy

Davey that was gorgeous and would be perfect in an alternative therapy room. So relaxing, I could close my eyes and drift off. I hope this sounds like a compliment :)

Yes it does Sue. Thanks for taking time to listen.

Reactions: Sue

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Very 'Garbarek' like in places.. Your sop playing has jumped
forward over the last few tracks Davey..

Chris..

Got to agree with Chris re Garbarek, loved it :)

Very much less is more

Thanks for posting and can we have more.

Jx

altissimo

Locality
leicester
well, that wasn't what I was expecting - 'It Hurts Me Too' is an Elmore James tune, so thought you were gonna give us some blues....:confused:
nice sound, Garbarek should get a PPT...

Locality
Alexandria, Scotland
Great it never ceases to amaze me how good some of the forum members play, had a wee listen to the 4 DG's there as well keep it up.

Staff online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom