All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Is anyone going to the Sax Congress in St. Andrews?

Pyrografix

Senile Member
I have 'fortuitously' arranged our family holiday to be within a few miles of St. Andrews coincidentally the same week as the Sax Congress;}

Aberdeen Sax Orchestra is putting in a brief appearance at the Open Day concert, so it would be rude not to attend!

Info for the Open Day is available HERE- a fun and informative Play Day aimed at the less experienced end of the market...........

Is anyone else going along to this, or any of the other events through the week??

TomMapfumo

I must admit I was very tempted, especially as I was there from 1977-1981 following academic pursuits and loved the place! If you go then I hope you have a lovely time there. So where will you be staying - East Neuk area, Cupar?

Kind regards
Tom MacFumo :sax:

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Heading south to sunny Pittenweem - a few good pubs and an excellent Chip shop by all accounts!

TomMapfumo

Lovely place, Pittenweem! I lived in Cellardyke for a while in a fishermans cottage near the harbour. I hope that you all have a lovely break. The last time I was in Pittenweem was when several of us had been invited to dinner by the Senior Lecturer in Christian Ethics.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom