• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

ipod wanted (must be able to go on a docking station)

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi all, having blown all my hard earned on my lovely bari, I'm after a second hand ipod. Any condition as long as the screen is ok and it works. I don't even need the leads (they would be helpful, just not necessary) Obviously a donation will be made to Pete's wonderful charity.
Thanks, Taz

to side step your thread slightly- can I recommend the Sansa Fuze- i've got one and they're great bits of kit- not the capacity of the ipod but easily big enough for most needs (mine- together with ity's SD card cvlocks in at 24 gig). plus they laod by drag nad drop so you can plug into any PC or Mac and pillage people's music collections!

Jules are they compatable with the ipod docking system as I've got a "Ion Tailgater" that I want to use it with when I go busking

Taz,

I've got one with a shot battery, does the dock provide power?

Chris

Hello Taz,

It's a 30GB white Classic iPod, give me a minute and I'll take a photo for you.

Chris

Taz,

As I'm sure you are aware these generation 5 iPods have become increasingly rare and are now becoming highly desirable! Considering all things I'm more than happy to take a nice Baritone in exchange for the iPod, and you might like to throw in a few packets of reeds to make up the short fall! Sound reasonable?

I think you may have a deal there Chris, mind you, I've got a good eye for a BARGAIN! :)))

Deal done, sadly for Chris I managed to talk him out of wanting to hang a central heating system around his neck and he settled for cash instead! Thanks Chris.
Pete, donation made ;}

Deal done, sadly for Chris I managed to talk him out of wanting to hang a central heating system around his neck and he settled for cash instead! Thanks Chris.
Pete, donation made ;}

I thought it'd be bad form to deprive Pete, err, um, sorry, Taz of his central heating system especially as we are coming up to the cooler months. So instead I've had a kind donation towards the pea shooter fund (soprano) Thanks Taz.