Taming The Saxophone

internet Radio

Keep Blowing

Commercial Subscriber
If I am not playing my Juke box or listening to a CD in the evening I listen to Internet Radio stations,, ( I would be blowing but the neighbours have a young kid and they are too close). I am looking for new channels, the best I have found is WUMB Blues channel from Boston USA, they rarely play a bad record.. It would be good to find some more, Jazz, Early Ska, Soul, or some new music that I haven't hard before. Is anyone else listening to internet stations they can recommend?

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
There's a limited radio station at
wikiloops.com Press the side arrow in the top area until you get the radio screen then click on the old fashioned radio pictured. there will be "drop down" menu on the left side of the radio to select the type of music you want.
Has a number of categories including jazz, pop, world, etc. All original music of pretty high quality.
When you've had enough of standards and covers this is a breath of fresh air.

Keep Blowing

Commercial Subscriber
There's a limited radio station at
wikiloops.com Press the side arrow in the top area until you get the radio screen then click on the old fashioned radio pictured. there will be "drop down" menu on the left side of the radio to select the type of music you want.
Has a number of categories including jazz, pop, world, etc. All original music of pretty high quality.
When you've had enough of standards and covers this is a breath of fresh air.
Thanks, I will have a listen

Top Bottom