support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Interesting e-mail

Fraser Jarvis

I got an e-mail earlier today from a lady from Frankfurt Germany wanting me to teach her 16 year old Daughter how to play, well any instrument i care to teach her really! i know it's a scam and i know it's been covered before on here and remember commenting at the time but cant find it in the search box, was just wondering what the outcome was? interestingly it has "undisclosed recipients" rather than my e-mail address, weird..

Thanks for mentioning it. Undisclosed recipients means that it was sent out as a Bcc, and may have gone to many people, but the other email addreses/names are not included in your copy.

I don't get much stuff like that, but this week I did get one from "Virgin Media Online" asking me to confirm ID details for a service I know they don't provide and I hadn't asked for anyway. The phrasing was in American idiom, (nothing wrong with that in USA, but Virgin UK wouldn't have written it like that) and it asked me to fax documemts like passport, driving licence, bank statements, credit card bills... within 24 hours. The 0800 fax number was also the one they gave for telephone queries.

As it happens I am a Virgin broadband customer and I have just had some updating work done but this was unrelated. People beware scammers, as ever.

If I totaled up all the e-mails I've received where some Nigerian council
was contacting me because I was selected to collect millions of dollars,
I should have approx. 1/2 billion dollars by now. I'm just waiting till it hits the trillion mark...

Then I'll collect...I'm no fool.....lol

Then maybe I could finally afford the best penile enhancement money could buy, stated by the e-mails
I receive! Well, they said it was true!

Haha..I have it all figured out.....Filthy rich and an apendage with a circumference of a
fire house with added inches to boot!

It just made me wonder how they made the connection between me and music, was it just a coincidence? or maybe because i use my real name instead of a (not shure what you would call it) on here they somehow linked it to my real e-mail?

It just made me wonder how they made the connection between me and music, was it just a coincidence? or maybe because i use my real name instead of a (not shure what you would call it) on here they somehow linked it to my real e-mail?

Interesting coincidence. I get mould related spam, and I had some emails about how to make a mouthpiece.....