All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

insights Jazz guitar tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

boncouer

hello all, a newbie

John Elliot was kind enough to post my request

"Was wondering if any kind soul had put the cd tracks to guitar tab.
Not a professional nor much of a player . Stared at Grigsons hieroglyphic “300 jazz standards” for years.
Hoped this book could finally unlock it."

A thankyou to all who replied via johns forward. Still if anyone has made any inroads to putting the cd tracks to any " suggested tab voicing " sounding like the cd tracks ,would be grateful to get started. Reckon its the voicings and moving bass important. Would save 100 shapes trials per brick ( that can come later !)

Or wiling to work on it ? Anyone in sth london in same boat ?

kr

boncouer

MelodyMaker

Hi Boncouer, Sorry but I must be as thick as two short planks. Did'nt understand a word.

Gusev
Well Mr. G

The length of your planks are not in question. I'm sure they are adequate for the purpose of this discourse. I have no cause to impugn their density either and neither should you. He's not worth it. Move on with your life. You have no need to feel sorrow. It's up to you to select whatever benchmark you feel befits you intellect. It just a case of two people divided by a common language.
If you want to create an apple pie from scratch, first you must create the universe. I have to go now. Mr. OG has found a pen and is searching for paper and a tuning key.

boncouer

pardon knocked wrong door

Thanks to all for reply , wrong place ,jazz guitar misdirected.

have fun y'all

p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom