support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

iMac 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

half diminished

Locality
Buckinghamshire
Before I eBay this, thought I'd offer it here.

Now I have my new Mac Pro all but set up and all the files transferred across :w00t: I'm starting to prepare my faithful and trusty iMac ready for sale. Beautiful condition with only the normal signs of very careful use though there is a tiny mark/chip on the front panel midway between the screen and the Apple logo - but it is tiny.

Spec is:

Model Name: iMac 20" (non shiny screen)
Model Identifier: iMac5,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.33 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
250gb HDD

Airport Wireless
Gigabit Ethernet
Graphics: ATIRadeonX1600
Max Screen Resolution: 1680x1050

Apple wired keyboard and mouse (both as brand new/hardly used). Original box and all the gubins!

Originally running OS X Tiger but currently updated to Snow Leopard (also will have Leopard upgrade disc). If you are quick I could rebuild to Tiger, Leopard or Snow Leopard otherwise it will be Snow Leopard.

This was an upgraded high spec model that cost me over £1500.

Price is £550 plus shipping though I'd prefer pick up if at all possible. 5% to Pete's charity.

It will be ready for this weekend. :)

Top Bottom