support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

I'm so lonely!

Account Closed
My wife left to be with my in-laws , and my alto just got dropped off at the shop. I'll be away from one until Wednesday and the other Thursday, because Wednesday is a holiday here. I'm leaving for Berlin tomorrow,

Fortunately, there's an infinite number of songs to listen to, some TV shows she refuses to watch, and leftovers. Want details? I made a killer pistachio-encrusted chicken two days ago and it was even better cold, eaten with the hands. Hmmm, there are advantages to being single. Wouldn't want it to last too long, though.

By the way, anyone in Berlin? Live music Sunday night? Suggestions?

Every since I tasted pistachio-encrusted tuna in Key West years ago, I've been convinced that if you like pistachios, and I do, they can make anything better. Usually, for inspiration I just Google the words and something decent comes up. I start with that, but often am missing ingredients, so I have to improvise. The first thing that came up was from All recipes. Alas, we didn't have honey in the house. I substituted some brown sugar, but anything sweet would probably do. Dijon mustard and honey are a great combo for so many recipes. By the way, this coating improves fish filets like cod dramatically. TMI?

I need to send my wife to Iran to bring back some pistachios in various forms as well as carpets. She found out I stole one to put in my music studio and she wants it back. I don't mind, but I need a replacement!

She's been there many times and loves the country. So it's not like a punishment. She would do it as a tour guide and earn money along the way, so it's a win win situation. :D

I need to send my wife to Iran to bring back some pistachios in various forms as well as carpets. She found out I stole one to put in my music studio and she wants it back. I don't mind, but I need a replacement!

Why did you steal a pistachio to put in your music studio?

Berlin hotel room now and it's been a whole day since I've had sax.

Didn't you take at least your soprano ? :confused:

I took mine and I don't regret it. But my wife kept me busy since I got home and I barely had time to get reacquainted with my tenor. Just had a quick shot at Wave. I love that tune! I feel better now...

How's your Deutsch?

By the way, after giving away the Iranian carpet in my studio, having to move all my current horns off their stands to move the table standing on the said carpet...

And installing a replacement carpet that was a bit small for the room, my wife told me that she finally didn't want the carpet she asked requested. Too big for the space she wanted it for... So I repeated all the previous steps in reverse to re-instate my beloved carper where I think it now belongs! :doh:

Back
Top Bottom