Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
Tutorials

I'm new too!

sally cinnamon

Hi Guys am new here - never played sax before but have my first lesson on June 1 - so fingers crossed I will be able to make some kind of noise! Have had a little go on my own but not sounding beautiful at the moment! Really enjoying reading all your tips and advice so keep it coming - have been lurking for a while and feeling brave enough to post today!:w00t:

losaavedra

¡Hola! and welcome to the BR from Spain. Don't worry ... a lot of us here don't sound (or look!) particularly beautiful yet ... just enjoy yourself!

Phil Edwards

Hi Sally, welcome from East Sussex. Good luck and enjoy your first lesson. Any questions just ask, you'll find all you need here.

What sax have you got?

Phil

OP
sally cinnamon

sally cinnamon

Hi Sally, welcome from East Sussex. Good luck and enjoy your first lesson. Any questions just ask, you'll find all you need here.

What sax have you got?

Phil
Hi Phil I have a prelude (for now! ;} ) not having a good blowing day today am squeaking like a good un! thats the sax playing - not me! Looking forward to my first lesson as am a much better learner with someone in front of me ( I hope). Thank you all for the lovely warm welcome.

Pee Dee

Hi Phil I have a prelude (for now! ;} ) not having a good blowing day today am squeaking like a good un! thats the sax playing - not me! Looking forward to my first lesson as am a much better learner with someone in front of me ( I hope). Thank you all for the lovely warm welcome.
Is that the Honda prelude? Diesel or petrol?:)))

Saxholder Pro
Help!

Top Bottom