All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

I'm missing something or what

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Just been looking at posts etc and whats with all this thanks stuff.Hey i've only been thanked 4 times in over a thousand posts :))):))):))) is i missing something or what :))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):)))

trimmy

One day i will...
Its still 4 and Taz has thanked you !!

Or it could be yiur tight with your thanks !!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
You're at 165 thanks received in 136 posts, but have only thanked others 6 times. So the others appreciate you more than you appreciate them. Spread the love!

navarro

Just been looking at posts etc and whats with all this thanks stuff.Hey i've only been thanked 4 times in over a thousand posts :))):))):))) is i missing something or what :))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):))):)))
As a newbie and not wishing to be too familiar plus the fact I am quite a magnanimous type of person I am willing to allocate a number of thanks from my hoard to your goodself. Lack of thankyous can cause all kinds of traumas to illustrate `Arry` my confidante and sometime bodyguard had reason to inflict upon, as he put it "A narsty slap" to a person collecting for the charity `Prisoners in Need` for not saying thank you to his Mum Petal when she kindly donated a book of `Green stamps` to the man situate with collecting tin at the entrance to Asda. Regds, in certain cases generousity can lead to ingrown toenails. N.

daveysaxboy

I'm a mean old fart
Even Scrooge changed :thumb:
See you had it all upsy downsy. :blush::blush::doh::doh::doh::doh:
to thank, or not to thank....voila!
Strobe, your'e a giver not a taker :thumb:

Your thanks outway your posts :D
As a newbie and not wishing to be too familiar plus the fact I am quite a magnanimous type of person I am willing to allocate a number of thanks from my hoard to your goodself. Lack of thankyous can cause all kinds of traumas to illustrate `Arry` my confidante and sometime bodyguard had reason to inflict upon, as he put it "A narsty slap" to a person collecting for the charity `Prisoners in Need` for not saying thank you to his Mum Petal when she kindly donated a book of `Green stamps` to the man situate with collecting tin at the entrance to Asda. Regds, in certain cases generousity can lead to ingrown toenails. N.
Well i thank you all :))):))):))):))):))):))):))):)))

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Thats what I like - a man who puts his money where his mouth is. This time it's thanks! Not bad, you've gained over 20 thanks and doubled your given thanks count in one thread....

daveysaxboy

Thats what I like - a man who puts his money where his mouth is. This time it's thanks! Not bad, you've gained over 20 thanks and doubled your given thanks count in one thread....
I'm also a smooth talking git as well as a good looking 1 also :shocked:

old git

Tremendous Bore
Do not let this thread drift.

The sole purpose is to up the OP's thanks score. Get clicking as the CaSLM is monitoring. Any one who fails to hit the OP's "Thanks" button will have to endure a horrible and painful period.

Daveysaxboy, You could make an appearance at the top of the list if the cheque does not arrive soonest.

Top Bottom