All profit supporting   special needs music

I'm in the mood for love...

.Been very busy so just done a rather quicky version of the track you sent,here it is,I'm in the mood for love.The little time i had with it i tryed to stay clear of the Kenny G version you sent and i ended up doing a slow swinger with some humour,i hope:(.
http://soundcloud.com/daveysax1

i will be doing this again when more time....

Last edited by a moderator:

Wade Cornell

Locality
New Zealand and Australia
Do I hear a wry smile under the fine playing or is this just my warped vision? I get this picture of a pimple-faced stuttering geek singing "I'm in the mood for love". Maybe it's just such a cliche of a piece that I can't take it seriously?

Really enjoyed the "jam" that came on next. Were you using an effects pedal or was that done in the edit?

Do I hear a wry smile under the fine playing or is this just my warped vision? I get this picture of a pimple-faced stuttering geek singing "I'm in the mood for love". Maybe it's just such a cliche of a piece that I can't take it seriously?

Really enjoyed the "jam" that came on next. Were you using an effects pedal or was that done in the edit?

Yea thats the way i hear the track.Its a proper old school love song,abit cheesy.I can see the 1940's dress code,man in a suit the woman looking elegent.Like a great old black and white film.This is what i heard,seen in my head when i recorded it.If you hear a wry smile i think i done a nice verson,i tryed to capture some humour in this slow swinger.
The jam was done on monday.I used a delay pedal.Rather long but we got in the moment at times.Was just recorded with Zoom H2N ,no add ons,press record,sorted.

Last edited by a moderator: