All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

I'm in the mood for love...

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
.Been very busy so just done a rather quicky version of the track you sent,here it is,I'm in the mood for love.The little time i had with it i tryed to stay clear of the Kenny G version you sent and i ended up doing a slow swinger with some humour,i hope:(.
http://soundcloud.com/daveysax1

i will be doing this again when more time....

Last edited by a moderator:

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Do I hear a wry smile under the fine playing or is this just my warped vision? I get this picture of a pimple-faced stuttering geek singing "I'm in the mood for love". Maybe it's just such a cliche of a piece that I can't take it seriously?

Really enjoyed the "jam" that came on next. Were you using an effects pedal or was that done in the edit?

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Do I hear a wry smile under the fine playing or is this just my warped vision? I get this picture of a pimple-faced stuttering geek singing "I'm in the mood for love". Maybe it's just such a cliche of a piece that I can't take it seriously?

Really enjoyed the "jam" that came on next. Were you using an effects pedal or was that done in the edit?
Yea thats the way i hear the track.Its a proper old school love song,abit cheesy.I can see the 1940's dress code,man in a suit the woman looking elegent.Like a great old black and white film.This is what i heard,seen in my head when i recorded it.If you hear a wry smile i think i done a nice verson,i tryed to capture some humour in this slow swinger.
The jam was done on monday.I used a delay pedal.Rather long but we got in the moment at times.Was just recorded with Zoom H2N ,no add ons,press record,sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom