SYOS

I'm back as well

thehunt

Hi everyone, not coming on to mope around, but as some of you know i had to cancel the karen sharp workshop. After nearly two years have finally been diagnosed with ME. I'm not upset just glad i know what is wrong with me. Unfortunately have not been able to play the sax for nearly two months now, although i did caress it yesterday! With my medication now i hope to be able to start again real soon. I hope to post some new things soon.
Bye for now, Phil

Young Col

Hi Phil
Sorry to hear that and we missed you at the workshop. However, you know what it is and you are being treated, so we look forward to hearing you getting back to playing again - and posting on here at any time.
Colin

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hey Phil, I'm sorry to hear your news, but it gives you a platform to start from. My niece was diagnosed with ME several years ago, during the most important phase of her schooling. She has been seeing a homeopath (?), with some quite pleasing results. It may be worth looking into.
I hope you find the energy to do more than just stroke the damn thing! ;}
Best wishes, Taz

OP
thehunt

thehunt

Thanks guys, as i said just glad to know what it is. In two weeks i have to go back to work and also then i'll try the tenor, i'll keep you posted, rgds Phil

Top Bottom