All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

If you were an animal.....

gazzasax

Suppose this deserves a little explanation before wandering off.

Me and some friends think that every person has an animal which is "akin" to them in looks or by some feature.

For example I am a rockhopper penguin because I have funny hair that sticks up everywhere. My friend Em looks like a badger and hence Badger and our friend Sarah looks a bit like a squirrel so is Squirrel. So on and so forth.

I grow more and more attached to being a penguin every time I play sax because when I muck up my low Bb, B or C# it sounds like the strangled mating call of a penguin in heat.

Just wondered what other animals were out there?

Silly and serious answers welcome, but it's always worth having a good think even if it isn't one of the "cool" animals. Although if you thought your animal was plankton, well, that would be embarrassing for all of us.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I think we need a picture of you to see if we agree with the likeness>:)

and before you ask my avatar wasn't chosen for the animal connection!! ;}

Jx

Last edited by a moderator:

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
I grow more and more attached to being a penguin every time I play sax because when I muck up my low Bb, B or C# it sounds like the strangled mating call of a penguin in heat.
You need to visit a repairman, or find your G# adjusting screw.

Sometimes I fell like a wild boar. mostly because of the dull look.

trimmy

One day i will...
Koala bear cos i'm small fluffy (the new fat) and cuddly and i have sticky out ears just like the koala :(

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
What do you mean "if"?

Sometimes I vaguely resemble a human.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Silver back Gorilla! At least that's what my kids used to call me when I was in the garden with my shirt off! I don't think it has anything to do with being built like a gorilla, although I'm quite broad shouldered. I think it's more to do with the fact that due to a back injury I arch my back quite often and I suppose that resembles the way a silver back stands!
Did I mention my grey hair?

milandro

wouldn’t mind being one of these......
not on account of them being cruel (they are no more cruel than a dolphin ..... ) but on account of the Orca swimming free and have no predators to worry about

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom