All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

I need help with the design of a cd cover

Taz

Busking Oracle
As it says in the title really!

I need someone that has half an ounce of sence and a little knowledge of graphic design to help me create the cover for my cd. I've tried and tried but failed miserably every time and it's getting me down!
It's for a standard cd jewel case all I want is the track title list on the back, and on the front a simple picture with some writing over it so that you can see the picture between the letters! It sounds so simple, and it probably is, but it beats my little brain every time!
So, if you think you can help, please please get in touch! :thumb:

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
I've done quite a bit of graphic design stuff and am up for giving it a shot. What do you need doing? drop us an emial to pm'd by Kev.......

Last edited by a moderator:

jonf

Jules or Kev, you might want to edit the above post or that email address'll get harvested and Jules and family will get bombarded with spam.

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Jules or Kev, you might want to edit the above post or that email address'll get harvested and Jules and family will get bombarded with spam.
good point- done..... thanks

Taz

Busking Oracle
Yes thanks Steven and I've got yours too thanks Jules (I'll be selling your email to the highest bidder soon Jules ;}>:))

I've just got to sort out exactly what I want, then work out how to describe that to you, and then I'll let you work your creative magic on it.
Thanks for the offers folks, your all great!

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Taz, could you sketch it down on a piece of paper with a few notes around your basic idea, scan it and e-mail it to whoever? It might be easier than trying to describe it??
Just a thought

Taz

Busking Oracle
Taz, could you sketch it down on a piece of paper with a few notes around your basic idea, scan it and e-mail it to whoever? It might be easier than trying to describe it??
Just a thought
Doh! I wish Id read this ten minutes ago, my typing finger hurts!
This forum's got some right clever dicks in it! ;}

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Doh! I wish Id read this ten minutes ago, my typing finger hurts!
This forum's got some right clever dicks in it! ;}

Think you mean clever ladies:welldone:welldone:welldone

Jx

old git

Tremendous Bore
It must be illustrated by a car with its lights dipping the wrong way, very popular on the Continent. >:)

Juju

I have done a few covers for Dave's recent albums using a programme called Disc Cover. It's a lot easier than photoshop etc (and cheaper...). I'm not very good with computer stuff but even I managed to design a CD Cover ;)
Juju

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom