support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

I like the new styling.

Chris98

Hi Pete,

I like the new styling, I think it has a nice 'quality' to it with the main image and the way the logo style is carried onto the other links as well.

On a different note, has anyone tried the new Flat White at Costa coffee? I think it's becoming a new favorite for me.

Best wishes,

Chris

Hi Pete,

I like the new styling, I think it has a nice 'quality' to it with the main image and the way the logo style is carried onto the other links as well.

Glad you like it! (the old one is still available for those who don't) Much of the work was done by Oli, for those of you here who remember him from the old breakfastroom days. Still in testing stage, so maybe a few more tweaks, but i wanted some more consistency across the sites.

For more of what Oli does, see: http://www.split.co.uk/

Hi Nick,

I find lattes cool to quickly for me so I've usually gone for a cappuccino until I found the flat white, I think it has three shots in it! But you are right, they will only do it in the one size. I once made the mistake of ordering a Large cappuccino at Costa and was amazed when it turned up in a soup bowl with two handles, I've gone for mediums and smalls ever since!

Their carrot cake is very nice too :w00t:

Best wishes,

Chris

Aaahh - I've just noticed the new top bit! I had my new vari-vocals on last night when I was logged on at home, and am still trying to get used to the tiny bit of lens that focuses at screen distance. I've put my old sceen distance glasses on this morning, so can see it all clearly!!! Very nice!!

:)

Nice background. It's like going to starbucks. As i lived in europe for over 24 years i am an avid coffee drinker, sorry chaps but the costa's and starcraps of this country don't have a clue. Too watery and far too big buckets. In most cafes in Barcelona they have a dedicated person to make the coffee.
I am still looking for a good cafe. Apart from this one of course. Phil

OG wot was that ? Oh! It was a fluttebye!!!

Nice background. It's like going to starbucks. As i lived in europe for over 24 years i am an avid coffee drinker, sorry chaps but the costa's and starcraps of this country don't have a clue. Too watery and far too big buckets. In most cafes in Barcelona they have a dedicated person to make the coffee.
I am still looking for a good cafe. Apart from this one of course. Phil

OG wot was that ? Oh! It was a fluttebye!!!

Hi Phil,

Your right, but Starbucks has to be the worst! The best coffee I ever had was in Venice during the carnival. I also had some fabulous mulled wine served from a huge vat in the street, it was such a cold icy day and that drink gave me such a lovely warm glow! I've not found anything quite like it since, maybe it was the atmosphere of being there!

Off to make a coffee now,

All the best,

Chris

Gluhwein

Don't get me started on Gluhwein, ( mulled wine ) When i was 19 i lived in north Germany, in Jever, middle of winter -25 degrees, we used to go after work to have few mulled wines, god they were good, maybe it was the cold that did it, but i agree the atmosphere has to right.
If my kitchen was bigger at home i would have an all singing and dancing machine to grind, cook, froth etc but can only manage to make my coffee in a coffee cooker, spanish style.
Good idea, lets have a coffee.;}
Hi Phil,

Your right, but Starbucks has to be the worst! The best coffee I ever had was in Venice during the carnival. I also had some fabulous mulled wine served from a huge vat in the street, it was such a cold icy day and that drink gave me such a lovely warm glow! I've not found anything quite like it since, maybe it was the atmosphere of being there!

Off to make a coffee now,

All the best,

Chris

Hi thehunt!

You have an open invite to Coffee at Verdi's in Mumbles, just along from Skabertawe. A couple of years ago the barrista's came first and sixth in the national competition. It is owned by Marco Maruzzi, looks over Swansea Bay, has Romano Prodi amongst its diners, and makes one of the best Double Expresso Macchiato's going! :w00t::w00t:

So, if you want a coffee fueled weekend just let me know, and you will be a very welcome guest in Skabertawe :mrcool:mrcool

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Second best coffee I've had in UK was Cafe Harlequin in York - brilliant Columbian coffee!

Tom, you are a star, who'd have thought that Wales could produce so much talent. Shirley Bassey, Richard Burton, Anthony Hopkins, Tom Jones, Torchwood and now MARCO MARUZZI, does he come from the valeeeess??
I will definitely come and see you when i'm over there next. Doudle Expresso Macchiato sounds wonderful.
Oh! almost forgot to add to that illustrious list TOM MAPFUMO trombonist par excellence...
LOL >:)
Hi thehunt!

You have an open invite to Coffee at Verdi's in Mumbles, just along from Skabertawe. A couple of years ago the barrista's came first and sixth in the national competition. It is owned by Marco Maruzzi, looks over Swansea Bay, has Romano Prodi amongst its diners, and makes one of the best Double Expresso Macchiato's going! :w00t::w00t:

So, if you want a coffee fueled weekend just let me know, and you will be a very welcome guest in Skabertawe :mrcool:mrcool

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Second best coffee I've had in UK was Cafe Harlequin in York - brilliant Columbian coffee!