All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Saxophones I just bought a bari

BigMartin

Just won an ebay auction for a Gear4Music bari. Please tell me this doesn't count as GAS, as it's my first.

"All" I have to do now is sort out a stand, mouthpice, reeds, strap/harness, ...

Wish me luck, folks!

Sunray

Just won an ebay auction for a Gear4Music bari. Please tell me this doesn't count as GAS, as it's my first.

"All" I have to do now is sort out a stand, mouthpice, reeds, strap/harness, ...

Wish me luck, folks!

And a "Much Bigger House" Martin ... :)))

Ha Ha mate - Have lots of fun with your new "Big" Baby ... :thumb:

Filton

Awesome - Definitely the direction I want to head in - forget all the high-pitched wailing get some low-down vibes honkin'

Congrats :thumb:

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber

Wish me luck, folks!

So BM, how long have you been in this state of denial? Have you had previous treatment or been diagnosed as suffering from delusions? >:)

You've now set foot on the road to perdition. Enjoy :w00t:

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
Congrats, enjoy it for a while before you go in search of yet more saxes you still are missing :)

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
I'll try and remember when the rumbling comes down the M62 that it's Big Martin and not another fracking earthquake.Rattle those cobbles mate.
(And no Kev I'm not swearing)
Andy

Taz

Busking Oracle
Well done mate, you've just opened up a whole new world of pleasure. You'll be searching the internet and especially youtube for those elusive bari solos.
Enjoy yourself Martin, I'm sure you'll make her sing.

BigMartin

Thanks, everyone for the well-wishes. Still slightly in the "what have I done?" phase at the moment, so the support has been most welcome. :thumb:

On the subject of mouthpieces (or should I start another thread?) I have Rico Royal (ie Graftonite) B7 pieces for tenor, alto and sop that I'm pretty happy with and was thinking of starting with the same thing on the bari. But haven't been able to find one on the net. RapidReeds, who I got the others from, don't have any bari Graftonites at all. Have they stopped making them? :confused::crying:

Top Bottom