Check the saxophones you own

• Tenor

• Alto

• Soprano

• Baritone

• Bass

• Sopranino

• C-Melody

• Saxophone not above (like EMI or rare)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Account Closed
Tenor rules, but alto is on the way up! However, there are many bari lovers out there because I keep seeing a large number of SOTM/BOTM played on bari.

Please check the saxophones you own

Alto and bari. Plus a Casio DH-100, which looks like a saxophone but uses recorder fingering.

I don't consider my Aerophone EWI to be a type of saxophone. Are these being counted?

I don't consider my Aerophone EWI to be a type of saxophone. Are these being counted?
Sorry, I read the "EMI" as "EWI" for some reason - that's why I mentioned my DH-100. I've removed my vote for that category now. On the other hand, what does EMI stand for if it's not Electronic Musical Instrument?

Sorry, I read the "EMI" as "EWI" for some reason - that's why I mentioned my DH-100. I've removed my vote for that category now. On the other hand, what does EMI stand for if it's not Electronic Musical Instrument?
Yes, it should have been EWI, sorry. It kinda counts, but isn't really the object of the poll.

So now, not only did everyone choose tenor on the previous poll, but they have more tenors than the others.

Yes, it should have been EWI, sorry. It kinda counts, but isn't really the object of the poll.

So now, not only did everyone choose tenor on the previous poll, but they have more tenors than the others.
And the bass vote has doubled.

Why is bari so low when there are so many recordings of it on café posts?

...wait, I have an EMU...does that count ?

(he's out back in the yard)

Why is bari so low when there are so many recordings of it on café posts?
Is it low? At the moment it says 52%, which presumably means that more than half the people who completed the poll have a baritone. That's higher than I would have guessed.

Is it low? At the moment it says 52%, which presumably means that more than half the people who completed the poll have a baritone. That's higher than I would have guessed.
Yes, higher in a way, but as I said, the recordings posted are very often bari.

When I joined the Cafe I had just purchased a soprano, and said that I saw no reason to have a bari again. I now have SATB. Playing bari is just too much fun.

Is is possible to report results to see the number with multiple saxes in various combinations?

Back
Top Bottom