support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Reeds I did a YT video on how I pick out cane reeds

Not sure if you have another video that shows ways/means of making corrections to reeds as there certainly are heaps of duds. Some can be worked on to improve playability. Unfortunately seldom all.

Always worth mentioning synthetics as an alternative. I generally recommend these for those learning as they take all of the variables out of the equation and allow the student to concentrate on everything else.

We need to ensure that our prejudices or "rituals" aren't inflicted on others.

Not sure if you have another video that shows ways/means of making corrections to reeds as there certainly are heaps of duds. Some can be worked on to improve playability. Unfortunately seldom all.

Always worth mentioning synthetics as an alternative. I generally recommend these for those learning as they take all of the variables out of the equation and allow the student to concentrate on everything else.

We need to ensure that our prejudices or "rituals" aren't inflicted on others.
I don't have another video on reeds yet, but thank you for refocusing my thoughts on my next reed video. I have played a few different plastic/sythn reeds and a good idea to revisit those reeds.

I generally open the box, take one out and play it.
I do that as well when I'm feeling I just want to play and see what happens. 80% of the time they play decently enough, once in a while I seem to find a "holy grail" reed and they usually fit within the criteria of what I was expressing in the video.

If you want to improve upon what you already do, and I think other people already suggested this, your could work on the light in the room (you and what you show are consitently in the shade somehow), and on highlighting/zooming on the area of interest, particularly when showing things as tiny as a reed. Maybe on a regular computer it is not a problem, but I watched your video on my cell phone (which has already the biggest screen I have ever seen on a cell phone), and I could only guess the location of the markings you made on the different areas of the reed.

Good vlog otherwise.

If you want to improve upon what you already do, and I think other people already suggested this, your could work on the light in the room (you and what you show are consitently in the shade somehow), and on highlighting/zooming on the area of interest, particularly when showing things as tiny as a reed. Maybe on a regular computer it is not a problem, but I watched your video on my cell phone (which has already the biggest screen I have ever seen on a cell phone), and I could only guess the location of the markings you made on the different areas of the reed.

Good vlog otherwise.
Thanks @Hipparion . My newest video (at the time of this post Jan 25th 2020) Sax Improv Tools and Tips, I have my new video lighting installed and hope that they help. I don't have the budget reserved for a new video camera yet, but hopefully in the near future. I might just redo the video and see how it turns out and my hope that it will be clearer and have more information.

Thanks for watchging and critiquing

-Zach