support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

I Cover The Waterfront

Ian's made some good points but I do love your ballads, don't give them up entirely :)

Jx
hi, i would never like to see him give up ballads ever, he is in his sweet spot there, great...
also i edited my original comments, figured i could send him chat thingy more in depth positive stuffs! :)

hi, i would never like to see him give up ballads ever, he is in his sweet spot there, great...
also i edited my original comments, figured i could send him chat thingy more in depth positive stuffs! :)

No problem though I am sure Chris wouldn't have minded and they may have been useful for other members too :)

It's good of you to take the time to comment in such depth

Jx

Hi Chris,

I see you're sticking with the ballads. I've no problems with the liberties taken, you're in your comfort zone. Nice!

I've been taking a break from Tenderly as well, trying to sort out this little Lee Alen number but haven't got it sorted fully yet, so I can't post yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYkwLTnZ6tA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hoping to get it under my fingers to play at a 90th Birthday party in a couple of weeks time.

Regards Al​

You know Ian, I much prefer 'PTFE' tape, gaffer tape is too sticky and won't come off easy>:). I read the unedited post via email:rofl::rofl:, Thanks for the comments.
I've no intention of giving up ballads just yet Jeanette, as I enjoy that style of playing. Alun, I kind of played around with the bridge a little on this one>:), That Lee Allan tune sound like a fun tune for a 90th, thanks for the comments.

Chris..

Back
Top Bottom