Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
Tutorials

i am back

rob1969

i all i am back been a long time do to the job front i had to sell it sorry all only had 3 weeks work since feb it was getting bad so she had to go for quick sale as soon as somthing turns up i will be back at it
just passed my safety passport to see if that will help with work glad the forum is still about chat soon and thanks to you all for your serport

losaavedra

Oh, that's really sad. Take care amigo and keep visiting. Very best of luck on the job front ... these are ***tty times ... but it'll change ...

Phil Edwards

Hey Rob, good to have you back. We said it before - stick around and enjoy the banter for now, you'll bounce back sometime soon.

regards, Phil

Moz

i all i am back been a long time do to the job front i had to sell it sorry all only had 3 weeks work since feb it was getting bad so she had to go for quick sale as soon as somthing turns up i will be back at it
just passed my safety passport to see if that will help with work glad the forum is still about chat soon and thanks to you all for your serport
He must be a lawyer, all that punctuation!!! >:)

Saxholder Pro
Help!

Top Bottom