Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
SYOS

I´m from SAXony, Germany :-)

SuSax

Hi you all,
I found this place and registered here couple of weeks ago, so time to say Hi.
I´m from Germany and a graduate student of international organic agriculture. I used to play guitar and started playing saxophone (Alto) 3 years ago, with some lessons now and then. This thing must be the best thing I ever got for money! I jam every week with a bunch of friends and it is such a thrill and source of energy!

But yeah, trying to play the sax can be frustrating, and you guys here are quite cool. Sitting in the same boat like me, going through the waves of thrill and frustration of sax playing. Yeah!
Already found quite some useful hints and somehow started to enjoy the practicing much more...

Though, I suspect most of you could be my dad , at least , haha :D (or mom , of course)

jthole

Welcome from a fellow Saxon :D

(I am from Twente, Netherlands, where also a Low-Saxon dialect is spoken)

visionari1

Welcome SuSax to Cafe Sax..

Yup age is no barrier your not to young to make a fool of your self, it's not the exclusive domain of the oldies in this forum.

Cheers From New Zealand, where we have less fools, cause we have less people! But still we can excell!

Ciao
Jimu:mrcool

Young Col

Welcome Susax. Hadn't occurred to me that many of us here are Anglo SAXons.

You must be careful saying that many of us could be your dad. It could cause several heart attacks as older members search for their diaries to fix their alibis.
Enjoy the forum!
Colin

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome to you SuSax, I hope you find "sax of goodies" here

:))) did you see what I did there? :)))

Have fun anyway.

OP
S

SuSax

merry Xmas

thanx folks!

no more sax playing for me now for the next couple of days, cos everybody left town (not EVERYBODY but the students) and I´m going to my parents place for the holidays and don´t wanna carry the sax across Germany ...

anybody happens to now any cool piano+sax sheet music?

so merry Xmas all!

oh yeah, and a Santa Claus with "sax of goodies" ;}

OP
S

SuSax

Hey old git,
about your Santa-comments: I guess people in Germany wonder why Santa Claus is coming LATE in the other countries :). And the look of Santa Claus has been totally screwed up by Coca-Cola, so now everybody thinks Santa has to wear red stuff. When I was a kid I saw green Santas too, but not anymore. Now, you actually made me google Santa Claus and now I´ll have to go and read this massive Wikipedia article

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom