All profit supporting   special needs music

Saxophones Howarths Recommendation - Great Prices and Fantastic Customer Service

Jobylou

Jobylou

Locality
Chipping Campden
I just had to post on here and tell you about the fantastic customer service that I have received from Howarths.
I bought a BAM Hightec case 2 months ago from them, which came the day after I ordered it, I only used it a handful of times and it developed a surface crack right across the case. I contacted Howarths and they arranged straight away for a replacement to be sent out, then told me to use the packaging to pack the faulty one, which they arranged to be collected the next day.
I was amazed with the fantastic level of customer service and can totally recommend them, nothing is too much trouble. Their prices are really good too :)
Here is a link to the Howarths website
All too often lately I have received poor or simply ok service which you begin to accept as the norm until a company comes along and restores your faith - a breath of fresh air!

TomMapfumo

TomMapfumo

Locality
Skabertawe, South Wales
Howarth of London are extremely good - used them many times over the past few years - courteous, responsive and excellent service.

Glad your experience confirms this!
Regards
Tom

S

superpapaben

Yes, I too agree that Howarth's is a great store. They are very friendly and helpful. I do find that its worth shopping around though. Howarth's seem to have really good pricing on some products and not so good on others (just like any store).

S

superpapaben

Yes, I too agree that Howarth's is a great store. They are very friendly and helpful. I do find that its worth shopping around though. Howarth's seem to have really good pricing on some products and not so good on others (just like any store).

Oh, and I never feel like I'm being 'sold' anything there. They let me look at what I want, try want I want, and if I don't want to buy, its no problem. There is another big store in London that I go to some times that I feel I'm being pressed to buy things.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom