support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

How to make yourself feel better!

Taz

Busking Oracle
I was feeling a little down today, my Dr sent me for blood tests today and its got me really quite worried, but thats a different story.

When I got home I had the place to myself. The trouble is my favorite horn, my tenor, is away being sorted after its tumble. So i got my bari and my alto out. Now I haven't played my alto seriously for quite a while. She comes out every now and then for a quick play, but nothing serious. Well today that all changed! Two hours of pure play, no scales, no long tones, just pure unadulterated tunes! What did I do at the end of my practice? I got my bari out and did it all over again! Fantastic!

Hi Pete,
Don't get too down mate, meeting troubles half way didn't do anyone any good.
Two spoonfuls of saxophone have done the trick. Hope you don't have to wait too long for the all clear, which I'm sure will come.
Andy

Great therapy to be found in unadulterated alto playing. Hope you're soon feeling better :)

Just incase anyone was wondering, my test results came back clear!!!!!! How did I celebrate? Four hours on my sax of course!! :w00t::thumb:

Thank you all for your best wishes, it meant a lot to me ;}

Just incase anyone was wondering, my test results came back clear!!!!!! How did I celebrate? Four hours on my sax of course!! :w00t::thumb:

Thank you all for your best wishes, it meant a lot to me ;}

Well done! It is always good to practise before bloody exams. :cheers:

The tenor is back from her sleep over! I felt like a parent whose child was staying away for the first time, in fact I rang the guy (luckily he's a friend) just to make sure that she was ok! She's great, but I've noticed that in the three weeks or so since the gig and the lack of playing, I've lost the ability to hit my low notes nicely! I'm sure it'll come back soon enough though. :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom