All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

How do they get away with it???

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I thought I'd ask where they get their prices from. Guess what - they're rigged their ebay account so you can't ask questions.

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Yeah, I noticed they will only answer direct emails??

Chris..

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Got a good seller rating, though. Either this is a genuine mistake, or people love being ripped off.

Colin the Bear

I've made a £5 offer and included and attached the following message. "I believe there is one too many zeros on the rrp"

Fingers crossed heheheheh

altissimo

the bit in the title that says "RRP £2000+" is what amuses me....

oddly enough I was watching this and it appears to have gone up in price by an extra zero - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Native-Am...t=UK_Woodwind_Instruments&hash=item46092b2f81

2 days ago it was £29.99, now it's £290.99 - so maybe it's silly season on Ebay...

I'm tempted to mention those $1000+ vintage mouthpieces that 10mfan sells in America, but I know that his prices aren't a mistake...

Bigtwin

You are all missing the point here. Those white gloves were previously worn by Marcel Marceau, and that pad saver is made of genuine Russian bear skin, previously part of a bed throw belonging to Rasputin.

sushidushi

Mine's an espresso
Please don't forget I lived in Croydon for a while. Opposite the Odeon.

I was a regular at The Cartoon, is that still there? Can't be surely. I went out with one of the barmaids for a while.
I was meant to be quoting Altissimo's earlier message to show him this:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=290749146439&index=3&nav=SEARCH&nid=30444662167

... but somehow ended up quoting Pete from a completely different message that I haven't read. Odd.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom