PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Hohner alto

Adrian63

Locality
United Kingdom
HI. I just spent a very pleasant afternoon with fellow scouser Trimmy and his Family. He now has the Hohner alto to go with his Hanson; ( A real nice horn!! ). In return; a B&M Tenor. I am not familiar with B&M. Made in GDR. it is a very solid tenor, and IMO well worth the £250 I was asking. ( It came with a Brilhart Ebolin #5 and a vintage Selmer two screw lig ). I feel a whole lot better about things; I have two workhorse tenors and a few decent mpcs. ( Vintage Berg/ Otto Link NY and now the HR Brilhart ). I guessed I was setting my sights too high by asking for a Conn/King stencil in trade, though you never know?? The whole alto thing was a mistake; well meant albeit. Thankfully it is rectified. AT LAST I can get back to the playing. As for the Vintage tenors?? I will do things the old way and save enough to buy. I really did lose my way and was getting rather down about the whole thing. Alls well that ends well huh...and thankfully; No more yardsales!! ( unless I am buying ). Many thanks Trimmy. Take it easy all. Ade

I'm so glad you've done this. I kept hearing a little voice crying out 'Kev, look after me'. Now I realise it was crying out to the other Kev....:)

Pleased to meet you today Ade, both parties happy with the deal a good afternoon was had :)

Right I've got 2 good altos, so no more looking in the yard sale. :p

Enjoy the tenor Ade

Let us know how you get on with the Hohner Kev, imho you've got a bargain. Max Keilwerth made exceedingly good saxes.

I will do Kev, yeh I'm happy with the swop :)

Yeah, me too Kev ( trimmy ). Gave it a blow this morning; cool enough!! Kev ( Germany ); Thanks for your help and advice mate. I hope the " voices " will cease now LOL!! Feelin a load better back in tenorland; Have a Great Weekend. Ade:)

All Donations; Tenors/Altos/Mpcs; Paid in full. Thanks; ade

Back
Top Bottom