support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Hiscox Liteflight Artist tenor case

andyb1970

Locality
Bournemouth
For sale is a top of the range Hiscox liteflight artist case, hardly used, in great condition. Plush green interior.

Will fit most tenor saxes except Keilwerth and vintage saxes where they have keys both sides of the bell.

Cost £160 new. Will sell for £110 including postage, would prefer local collection.

5% to Pete's charity.

Pics on request.

one of my friends managed to get his Keilwerth SXR90 tenor to fit a Hiscox Standard case by putting a dent in the hard foam lining to fit the thumbrest, dunno if that'd work with the Hiscox Artist case

one of my friends managed to get his Keilwerth SXR90 tenor to fit a Hiscox Standard case by putting a dent in the hard foam lining to fit the thumbrest, dunno if that'd work with the Hiscox Artist case

I just tried putting my Keilwerth into it - I can see it would need too much work to make it fit, too tight in too many places. So I'd say no to that :)

A couple of pics!

Attachments

• IMG_1472.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 246
*** SOLD *** via another marketplace. Thanks for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom