All profit supporting   special needs music

SOLD Hiscox artist tenor case...

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
My Hiscox artist tenor case up for grabs- good condition, red lining & shoulder strap... £110 inc. mainland UK shipping (£10 to the Pete fund). Any takers...?

Nick Wyver

noisy
Café Supporter
Locality
Minster On Sea
Do you still have to jump up and down on it to get a Keilwerth in?

rhysonsax

Café Supporter
Locality
Surrey, UK
Or you can jump up and down on the Keilwerth instead - then it fits a treat.

Rhys

PS Hiscox cases are great - very strong, quite good looking and with plenty of storage space. I wish they made a case for bari and for soprano.

Jules

Locality
brighton by the sea
What are you getting to replace it?
I personally far prefer ProTec ... OK, a Hiscox is tougher but my ProTec's extra storage and backpack straps make it a far more practical choice for me....

Nick Wyver

noisy
Café Supporter
Locality
Minster On Sea
I personally far prefer ProTec ... OK, a Hiscox is tougher but my ProTec's extra storage and backpack straps make it a far more practical choice for me....
Yes. I've got a Hiscox for my Keilwerth alto. Very good protection (it recently shot out of the band van when the back door was opened and went bouncing down the road - sax fine) but it's a bit of a squeeze to get it in there and there's very little room for the amount of crap that I like to cart around with it.

Nick Wyver

noisy
Café Supporter
Locality
Minster On Sea
I should add that the "squeeze" is purely a Keilwerth issue. It's a great case if you don't habitually carry around 4 mouthpieces, a couple of straps, umpteen reed boxes, pull-throughs, etc.

Jules

Locality
brighton by the sea
I should add that the "squeeze" is purely a Keilwerth issue. It's a great case if you don't habitually carry around 4 mouthpieces, a couple of straps, umpteen reed boxes, pull-throughs, etc.
+ clip on mic and instrument stand too...

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
Jules, on something unrelated to this, I have tried to PM and email you both here and on SOTW, with no success. Are you receiving my post?

Jules

Locality
brighton by the sea
Donated..... (together with Berg)

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom