support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Highly acclaimed (self promotion)!

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Café Supporter
This Sunday, 21st April, You will have the highly acclaimed opportunity to see the highly acclaimed Aldevis Tibaldi London Sextet, in their next concert of their highly acclaimed international tour.

This concert will be at The White Hart, in Whitechapel, East London, a highly acclaimed melting pot of cultures and artistic tendencies.
East London is a lovely area and the venue is about to be upgraded to the level of "gastropub". At the moment they serve some highly acclaimed pizza.
Last year East London hosted the Olympics. As a tribute to this event, many musicians nowadays only perform every four years.

The Sextet offers a highly acclaimed selection of original composition and some tribute to other composers, like Mingus, Ellington and Ilario Persichetti.

Some musically talented friends might be invited to join the band.

The sextet is a melting pot of highly acclaimed international talents, like:

John Eacott on trumpet and flugelhorn (UK)
Aldevis Tibaldi on saxophones (Somewhere)
Mattias Eskillsson on trombone and misspelled surname (Sweden)
Paolo Losi on piano (Italy)
Erik Rupert on (hopefully) double bass (USA)
Chris Gale on drums (Some british protectorate, like Kent)

I will contact Dave Holland via facebook asking for his friendship and then offering him the gig. If he accepts, Erik is out (don't tell him).

I hope to see you there, please feel free to contact me for further higlhly acclaimed details.

Kind regards

Aldevis

Admission is free, although we invite you to support the collection taken during the performance (recommended contribution £4).
The White Hart is located at 1 Mile End Road, Stepney, LONDON E1 4TP (corner of Cambridge Heath Road), just 300m east of Whitechapel Station.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, despite the highly acclaimed self promotion, I won't be able to attend.

Just one observation - if the gig's no good, you've raised a lot of expectations.... :w00t:And will have a lot of trouble living it down. >:)

Hopefully the CaSLM will attend and have the boys ready in case the gig's a flop. Swift euthanasia is much better than the prolonged torture waiting for you here.

Last edited by a moderator:
...it's just that I can come and help wrestle one of those hairy-arsed busking bagpipers to the ground on Princes Street and you'll get a clear ten minutes on their patch to raise the £4 I would have given you next weekend

If I am back in Edinburgh I will try to have you on the guest list. The Jazz Bar is one of the nicest venues in the world. No joke.

I will personally highly acclaim you whenever I'll have the occasion.
Unless you are playing a disgraceful ska version of "I'm in the mood for love"
Now it just so happens that I will be depping for a certain someone later on in the summer/early autumn and that's one of the songs I will be playing!

OK, just to clarify I have deleted a few posts here because the discussion has become centered around a previous post that was deleted and the reasons for the deletion. We don't want to get into discussions publically about admin/moderator decisions. Any discussion about moderator decisions should be kept off the forum, and discussed via PM.

Another final clarification:

The deletion of the original post did not mean that the post was itself offensive, although what is offensive is highly subjective very often. However there are certain things that when mentioned can seem to encourage escalation of discussion and veer off into areas that can and do cause offence.

No implication of wrongdoing or intention to cause offence on the part of the writer of the post was meant to be implied by its deletion.