All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

hi to all

siena1

quick hello , joined some time ago , enjoying the posts , thought i should get the 1st post in , siena1

QWales

quick hello , joined some time ago , enjoying the posts , thought i should get the 1st post in , siena1
Hey siena1, welcome to the site. Maybe you could tell us a little about yourself i.e. what you play and like playing?

P.S. That name rings a bell, do I know you?

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Sienna1.

Had a Siena Brown Triumph Toledo back in the seventies but it could not play the sax.

ENJOY!​™

siena1

thanks all for the welcome q wales you do know what i play i,ve sat next to for last 2 years, most tues see you tomorrow
always liked jazz picked up a alto sax 2 years ago roy benson student model , been blowing ever since,

Profusia

Welcome. And congratulations on stepping out of the shadows. Enjoy this wonderful forum.

TomMapfumo

Hi siena1!

Greetings from The Skabertawe Reggae Horn Section down by yer in South West Wales, mind, land of Dan Biggar, Leigh Halfpenny and George North! C'est La Vie!

Are you all shy in Cardiff?

Bigtwin

Had a Siena Brown Triumph Toledo back in the seventies but it could not play the sax.
Sadly, that was the way of it. Then the Japanese came along with their cheap and reliable motors, equipped with fully adjustable embrouchures as standard, more than capable of handling woodwind or brass on even basic models. That was really when the rot set in for British motor production.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom