All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hi to all

tommy

Hi am Tommy from liverpool the land where everyone wants to play strings but blow them >:) . Been playing my alto for about a year now got a great teacher a player call Brian Jones from the undertakers .there nothing that man ca'nt play.Hes got me recording my second song now just getting the timing right [sumertime]in the key C sharp .Still find it hard reading the dots lucky Brian writes the songs alphabet .But if anyone knows a site where I can get music wrote like that please let me know bye for now :confused:

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hi Tommy how's things, hope you enjoy the caff "SORRY OG" just thought our new scouse friend would appreciate the terminology My son lives over there at the moment trying to infiltrate or is that integrate,anyway welcome aboard...john>:)

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me as well. C# after 12 months. You must be a podigy! Have fun, we like a laugh here....

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Tommy.

Summertime? Why not Liverpool Lou?

ENJOY!

Gladys:-Sending the brass termites round to eat your horn.

Last edited by a moderator:

tommy

Thanks to all for wellcome am a red and podigy not if I was I get it rigth 1st time not 20th .My teachers the podigy hes in his late sixieth's pick up his sax and you think he's sixteen check him out on you tube lol

Young Col

Welcome Tommy.
Red eh? Well I suppose you've a couple of decent players......!
Is Summertime C# minor? Sounds right. But if its in major you are doing well.
YC

TomMapfumo

Hi Tommy!

A very warm welcome from the Skabertawe Horn Section down by yer in Wales. A good book to get is the Jazz Method for Alto Saxophone by John O'Neill, which you should find really helpful. Glad you are playing Alto Sax. Several people have also chosen to play other members of the sax family either instead of Alto or in addition to. Hope you have a great time playing/learning and glad that you have found a really good teacher - they are priceless!

I look forward to following your progress.
Kind regards
Tom

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Tommy, I bought my first tenor from Liverpool. Welcome to the cafe!

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom