thundersley,essex
hi everyone
tenor and alto and piano
playing since 1980 and still in love with it
(except when i,ve spent an hour trying to find an air leak) ;}

Welcome to the caff©, Tony sales.

Same problem, air leaks in my piano.

ENJOY!​™

Hi Tony, I believe we have some mutual acquaintances in the Essex music scene!! :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tony, welcome to the Cafe :)

Last time I had an air leak it was in an inflatable bed. I felt so let down in the morning!

Welcome to the cafe

Hello you!

A Big Welcome from The Skabertawe Hot Five down by yer in South Wales, mind!

yes indeed - say hello to everyone for me
iv,e been practising my high altissimmo notes today ,,always a laugh

yes indeed - say hello to everyone for me
iv,e been practising my high altissimmo notes today ,,always a laugh

I think you're more likely to see them before me - I have had to limit myself to 2 bands - I haven't got the stamina!

Yep - practice makes perfect (well one can but hope!!) :thumb:

Welcome!

An hour to find and air leak? It would be quicker to make a new one - you just need a small drill bit.

Welcome!

An hour to find and air leak? It would be quicker to make a new one - you just need a small drill bit.

Sounds like you may have been down that road at some stage Bigtwin !!!!!?

There's a thread on here somewhere about drilling holes in mouthpieces to enable practice in public libraries, or late at night, or whenever else you need to play quietly.

Welcome Tony sales. Sometimes threads go off on a slight tangent.

Sounds like you may have been down that road at some stage Bigtwin !!!!!?

Yeah. I was disappointed to find that my new SA80 II didn't have a B# key. I was going to take it back, but I thought "why make a fuss when I have a Dremel?".

Yeah. I was disappointed to find that my new SA80 II didn't have a B# key. I was going to take it back, but I thought "why make a fuss when I have a Dremel?".

MMMm I think i remember reading somewhere that this problem had been flagged at Selmer, and they have added a B sharp to a Reference model, although i think it was the 36 !;}

Back
Top Bottom