All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hi there

whiting

Hello

Been playing about a year.....just found this site and think it's brill!!! I ready for my first sax upgrade thinking about a BW.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hello, good evening and welcome. Tell us more, what sax do you play, what music are you interested in and whats your inside leg measurement.
Actually scrap the last one but do tell more? ;}

TomMapfumo

Hi Whiting!

A very warm welcome from the Skabertawe horn section! Hope you enjoy getting to know your Alto. Do takes thins easy as mastery takes a while. My advice is always to start off playing a few notes and get really comfortable playing those in any sort of order, and have fun. Gradually add others and concentrate on producing a lovely tone first. Try holding notes for 5 secs, 10 secs, 15 secs at one go so that you develop your breathing slowly.

look forward to hearing how you get on with things over coming weeks and months.
Kind regards
Tom

Sunray

Welcome mate ...

Hey there Whiting ...

Glad you found us ... Hope you enjoy it here .... Have fun ... :w00t:

johnboy

Hi Whiting, welcome aboard shipmate. Enjoy yourself and don't forget to add to the humour.

John.

johnboy

Hi,
I play Alto or should I say Trying, Lol...I have a Carmichael at the mo http://www.karacha.com/Alto-Saxophone-intermediate-Starter-Pack but looking to up-grade to a Bauhaus walstein soon, off to Curly Woodwind, Liverpool given the reviews sounds like a bargin.

Any sort of music.

What about you???
Hi again Whiting, I've just had a look at the "Hanson" web page. They look as though they have halved their prices, they haven't, but are still good saxes for the money!
I have a Hanson ST6 tenor (which is a copy of theSelmer MkVI), among my collection. I have to say that it plays well, when compared to my MkVI or Yamaha. It's pretty well made as well.

John.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom