support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi Guys

SaxyMalcolm

Locality
Peebles, Scotland
I am a born again saxophone player who has been playing for 5 years after being a professional trumpet/cornet player who fancied a new challenge in my life!! >:) I love playing the saxophone and look forward to talking to fellow saxophonists. Happy New Year to you all!:)

Well Hello [said in a Saxy voice] ...

Welcome to the Cafe ...

You had better leave now, before you get the bug and stay around here for a hundred years or more ...

Pete Thomas [The Wizard] has built a monster here ... :shocked:

We are all captive of a musical spell he has placed upon this forum ... ;}

We are all here under duress ... His musical wizardry has forced us to learn to read dots and practice scales and long tones ...

Ha Ha, ho ho - have fun here mate ...

*Sunray waves* Cheers mate ...

Welcome Malcolm,

Have a seat and a saxy waitress will be out in a syncopated beat to take your order.

Welcome to the cafe, Malcolm. Learning and playing the saxophone really can be a lot of fun. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Welcome aboard Malcom,

Join in and enjoy the friendly banter.

John.

Hi Malcolm. Born-again sax player? Yup, you'll fit in perfectly here! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the caff, Malc.

Trumpet/cornet but no flügel? What was it, marching or what?

ENJOY!

Hello Malcolm and welcome. It's nice that you have discovered the true path now. There are a few people around here doubling trumpet/trombones and stuff, as well as sax.

Jim.

Hi Malcom, welcome to the Cafe :)

Hi Malcolm!

Welcome to the cafe from the Skabertawe Horn Section down by yer in Wales, like - lovely, mind you!
I am one of the "Treblers" - playing both Trumpet/Cornet/Flugelhorn, and Tenor Trombone in addition to the Sax - main one is Alto, which I love.

What sort of music did you play on high brass when you were in full flow, as it were? Anyway, I hope thsat you enjoy your time at the Cafe, and I look forward to your questions and contributions!

Kind regards
Tom

Hi Malcolm

A belated welcome from me too hope you enjoy your stay at the cafe and a happy new year ...john

Thanks to all for your warm welcomes. I was a musician in the Armed Forces for 20 odd years and took up the sax as a hobby/new challenge when I left. I was never into Jazz before I started playing the sax and it is like a new world that you can loose yourself in when you want to get away from it all

Malcolm

Back
Top Bottom