All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Hi from the new neighbor!

New Member Introduction
This is an introduction (not an ad or question about saxophone)

BetterJustin

Hello everyone,

I've just started getting into playing music and playing the saxophone. I originally rented an alto saxophone but have always been in love with the soprano saxophone. I returned the alto and purchased a soprano. I'm learning a lot and have a ton to learn from music theory, reading notes, learning fingerings.. Pretty much everything! I'm an adult learner and it's a bit harder than I originally imagined with the sax community woes of the soprano added!

My soprano is a Cannonball Big Bell® Stone Series® Straight Soprano (Raven®) Iced Black-Nickel Body / Polished Black-Nickel Keys.

CliveMA

My soprano is a Cannonball Big Bell® Stone Series® Straight Soprano (Raven®) Iced Black-Nickel Body / Polished Black-Nickel Keys.
Very pretty! Soprano is my favourite, too. I sold an Alto to buy a Soprano. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Welcome to the Cafe! And welcome to the Soprano. Who is your favourite player?

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Subscriber
Welcome to the Café. You are right to choose the size of saxophone that you like best.

Clivey

It will be a thing of beauty for sure.
Well done you have probably started playing on the best horn to learn on. It's the lightest mainstream size so less strain and if you manage to develop and maintain a ok soprano Embouchure then you can easily transfer to bigger sax

Top Bottom