support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi from Devon UK

Dee Champion

Hi there peeps, I've just joined Cafe Saxophone after purchasing a Roy Benson Alto Sax. I've wanted to play the sax ever since I heard the sax solo in Hazel O'Connor's song "Will You" when I was about 14 years of age. It feels wonderful to be taking a step towards realising a lifelong ambition - now I just have to practice, practice, practice, until I can play it. Looking forward to engaging with you all on the forums.

Welcome to the caff©, Dee.

Roy Benson? Always thought Ivy was more popular.

ENJOY!​™

Hi Dee!

A Big Welcome to Cafe Sax from The Skabertawe Sax Foundation over by yer in South Wales, mind! Must be a great feeling to fulfill a long-standing passion, and get a sax. I hope that the forum really helps you with your dreams, so do keep us informed of your journey on the sax front. My favourite sax is alto.

We're on holiday in North Devon at the end of the month, so will try and emit some positive vibes when I'm there. I'll probably have my soprano sax or trumpet with me.
Kind regards
Tom :thumb:

Hi Dee,
Welcome from Ilkley. My great grandfather was a lead miner from Christow in Devon, so we're probably related!
Andy

I've wanted to play the sax ever since I heard the sax solo in Hazel O'Connor's song "Will You" when I was about 14 years of age

Same here, and welcome to the cafe. Which part of sunny Devon are you from. I'm in Plymouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dee

Welcome to the cafe, lots of help on here.

Enjoy your sax journey.:)

Jx

And welcome from the opposite end of the country!
Cheers,
Amanda

Hi and a warm welcome to the forum from sunny Exmouth

Griff

A. the cafe saxophone is the bestist place in the world!

B. It has some of the greatest members in the world!

C. The advice and humor is second to none and great to be a part of!

Dee, is now a member! Welcome. I hope "Will you?" will be echoing around the hills of sunny Devon soon.

Welcome to the cafe Dee :D

Like yourself always had the desire to play the sax, mine after hearing 'Street life' by the Crusaders and later finding out it was Wilton Felder on sax.

Enjoy your journey

Sounds like your determination will carry you through the squeak and squawk phase. Enjoy the journey and welcome.

Back
Top Bottom